Spartanburg Regional Foundation Legacy Society
Impact the future health of our community by joining the Legacy Society. A planned gift offers an invaluable and enduring symbol of your commitment to patients in need.
Ways to make a planned gift:
- Leave a gift in your will or trust.
- Donate stocks or securities.
- Donate real estate or personal property.
- You can transfer ownership of an unneeded paid life insurance policy to the Spartanburg Regional Foundation.
- If you are 70.5 or older, the Qualified Charitable Distribution, sometimes called Charitable IRA Rollover Gifts, is a great way to support the health of the Upstate and receive tax benefits in return. As you plan your required minimum distributions (RMD), consider using your IRA account to transfer your gift directly to Spartanburg Regional Foundation.
To learn more, contact David Church at 864-560-6727.
Other Ways to Give
Want to explore all the ways to give to Spartanburg Regional Foundation?